We are a coordinated group of health and community service organizations and professionals based in the Eastern Ottawa and Eastern Counties, providing health care and services in both official languages.
We work together to create a network in which people have access to the right care, the right team and the right setting, at the right time.
In a collaborative manner, provide an uninterrupted continuum of services in both official languages to meet the needs of our population. We strive to be trusted by patients/clients and caregivers, to be seen as valued partners in the community and to be creators of positive change.
Our shared vision
To build a community where people can reach their full potential for health and well-being throughout their lives.
Our Ontario Health Team (OHT) was born in late 2019, through the collective work of 25 partners. Our team continues to grow: our territory now extends to the United Counties of Prescott-Russell and is now made up of 40 partners.
What our Ontario Health team aims to provide:
- A person-centred approach to care
- Quick access to all your medical information, secure and available in one place (service coming soon)
- A database to help you find services in your community (service coming soon)
- A team of health care professionals and community organizations
Our values are:
- A patient/client-centred approach
- Transparency and integrity
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly
- Collective impact
- Ontario Health Teams are an initiative of the Ontario Ministry of Health. It is a new way of organizing and delivering care that is more connected to patients, clients, families, and caregivers in their local communities. Under Ontario Health Teams, health care providers, including hospitals, physicians, home and community care providers, and social service providers work as one large, coordinated team, regardless of where they provide services.